GLOW YOUNGER LED: ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Glow Younger TriLight LED has a one-year limited warranty for return and repair due to a manufacturing defect.
Defect must be reported and validated in video or pictures and sent to email@example.com. Upon receipt of an approved return, we will send an exchange within 48 – 72 hours of receipt of return during normal business hours.
Warranty does not cover shopper abuse such as scratches, cracks, dropping, breakage, or failing to operate as instructed, or damage from water or products getting into the device or damage to cord from misuse or abuse.
If a shopper returns a product that has not been approved for exchange, the shopper forfeits his/her right to an exchange. The product will be destroyed and no refund issued.
TIME MASTER PRO (TMP): ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Seller warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date.
During the warranty period, Seller will replace the defective device via an approved exchange. Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase.
TMP WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from use the device was not intended intended
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents which includes scratches, cracks, dropping, breakage, or damage from submerging in water or products getting into the device or damage to cord from misuse or abuse.
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance of adapter or battery
TMP CLAIM PROCEDURES:
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 48 HOURS after the merchandise is received.
- It is our policy to replace warranty claims whenever possible.
- Refunds are available only via Store Credit.
- Pictures and video is required to claim defective merchandise. If the claim is approved, the item(s) or part(s) will be replaced.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging and include all parts including the screwdriver and the adapter.
- We reserve the right to inspect item before shipping a replacement or issuing a store credit. Should we find it in working order, we will return the device and will not send a replacement or offer Store Credit.
Phone 317-562-0222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these shopping policies.