PLLA Cell Repair Moisturizer
50mL Suggested Retail Price: $140.00/each
200mL Suggested Retail Price: $450.00/each
K-Beauty has done it again! Just when I didn’t think the PLLA line could get any better, they create a product even more amazing! This luxurious, silky cream glides on so a little (nickel size) goes a long way! It soaks deeply into the skin and with the very FIRST application skin is softer, clearer, more refined, and super hydrated! With continued use, skin just keeps getting healthier and healthy skin looks younger!
The formula is unique from anything on the market! It contains PLLA + 4GF + Snail Mucus Filtrate + PGA of Plant Collagen (Natto Gum). This means it is high-performance with multiple benefits and it enhances your beauty regimen.
- Got dry skin? Check!
- Lackluster skin? Check!
- Fine lines or wrinkles? Check!
- Poor skin texture? Check!
- Fighting acne caused by bacteria on the skin? Check!
- You really must try this skincare wonder!
- PLLA [Poly-L-Lactic Acid] – Bio-stimulatory dermal filler, which means it stimulates skin to produce new collagen. PLLA will reduce wrinkles, and helps to fill in hollow or sunken areas on the face. The effects of PLLA appear gradually over few months, producing natural results.
- PGA of Plant Collagen [Natto Gum – NOT from Japan] – Plant collagen components [Polyglutamic Acid] produced from beans using enzyme fermentation. This helps with Cell Proliferation as biodegradable, non-toxic, non-immunogenic properties with exceptional hydration protection ability. The sticky substance is the PGA. PGA can also enhance the skin’s elasticity more than collagen and Hyaluronic Acid.
EGF [Epidermal Growth Factor] is a factor of the epidermis cell regeneration, which acts at the molecular and cellular level. EGF helps stimulating cell growth in tissues throughout the human body. Binding with the receptor EGFR, this protein increases the cell count and skin turnover while boosting the production of collagen and elastin resulting in reduced wrinkles and rejuvenated and improved skin texture.
FGF [Fibroblast Growth Factor] is a factor that activates the processes of growth and divisions of skin cells, provides antioxidant and detoxifying effect, stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts, healing wounds, embryonic development, and angiogenesis. It also promotes the blood vessels development and collagen synthesis of the dermis.
- IGF [Insulin-like Growth Factor] is a factor that functions as cell growth and multiplication booster, regulates intracellular metabolism and stimulates cell renewal. Involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin, improves firmness and density of skin.
- TGF [Transforming Growth Factor] is factor that helps collagen production and fibronectin, restores the structure of Collagen and elastin.
- Snail Mucus Filtrate – Snail filtrate contains hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, all of which fight against premature aging. Fibrinolytic enzymes in snail filtrate promote the oxygenation of skin cells to repair damaged tissues. Snail filtrate also contains allantoin, a natural substance which promotes cell renewal and the reconstruction of damaged tissues, and with its natural antibiotics, snail filtrate kills acne-causing bacteria.
Updated Ingredient Deck for Dry/Normal Skin
DISCLAIMER: This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have (or think you may have) a medical condition, please contact your primary healthcare provider with your medical questions. Results stated are based on specific client results and may not be the same for every user.
Confidential wholesale pricing only available to registered account holders.