MBK Microdermabrasion Device
This device provides exfoliation by removing dead skin cells and impurities while helping to even out skin tone and texture. It contains a vacuum lift system that increases blood flow and brings oxygen to the surface while stimulating natural collagen production & improvement of acne scars.
CBE recommends practicing on a body part not visible to avoid embarrassing hicky-like marks that can result from not holding skin tight enough to release the suction. The key to using this device is holding skin tight and using light, gentle pressure. It will take practice to develop your technique.
NOTICE: Purchasing this device means you assume full responsibility for use and you hold Christine Byer Esthetics and its subsidiaries harmless for any injury from misuse or failure to follow instructions.
DO NOT USE THIS APPLIANCE IF:
- Do not use if you have not read instructions, or if you are unsure of instructions to prevent injury.
- You have recently tanned or sun-bathed.
- You have warts, because they may spread.
- You have recently used any type of products containing facial peeling ingredients.
- You have any type of skin irritation. i.e. rash, infection, burn, inflammation, active acne breakouts, rosacea, eczema, etc.
- You are recovering from a cosmetic procedure.
- You have had any type of hair removal procedure, such as waxing, electrolysis, or topical depilatories within the past 3days.
- You are using skin-thinning medications and/or topicals such as, but not limited to: Accutane, Tretinoin, and/or steroids.