What are the Benefits to a Series of PLLA Facials?
As professionals, we see aging skin present as fine lines to deep wrinkles and ranges from orange peel type skin to skin that looks like crepe paper. It's our job to find ways to "work" the skin to boost the needed collagen production for skin rejuvenation. Thank goodness we have the SculPLLA Facial Filler Mask treatment in our anti-aging toolkit.
While some will see benefits from a single SculPLLA Facial Filler Mask, a series is often needed to build up the PLLA that super charges collagen production.
The benefits of doing a series are:
- PLLA builds up in the skin signaling collagen production
- As collagen builds, deep wrinkles plump and "fill" in
- Skin texture improves and gets healthier
- Pigmentation issues even out and skin looks refreshed
When performing a series of 3 - 5 PLLA Facial Filler Mask treatments, space them one week apart. If the client has very dry skin, you could space them at two weeks apart for the first couple of treatments.
Provide a PLLA top off when...
- the results appear to be fading (see top-off protocol below),
- client has been doing at-home treatments that strip it out of skin which will require a top-off treatment
Guidelines for Top-Off Protocol
For those following the after-care protocol, it looks like this:
- Month 1 - The first 3 – 5 series
- Month 2 - No Sculplla needed.
- Month 3 - See how client is doing, if doing well, no Sculplla – if needed, do a top off Sculplla Facial Filler treatment.
- Month 4 - See how client is doing, if doing well, no Sculplla – if needed, do a top off Sculplla Facial Filler treatment.
- Month 5 - It’s time to perform a top off Sculplla Facial Filler treatment and discuss starting a new 3 – 5 series of treatments.
Remind your clients that skin needs time and TLC to rejuvenate. After all, we didn't suddenly age overnight. But by giving skin a treatment that builds up and stays in the skin, we can turn time into a friend instead of a foe.
# # # # #
In July 2021 we changed platforms. If you haven't re-registered your wholesale account, you will need to do so to log in? Registration will give you access to confidential wholesale pricing and a FREE subscription to the Esthetician Only Newsletter. Complete the registration form today!
What's High Perform...
When your clients are searching for skincare they'll find thousands of choices so it can be overwhelming! The last thing they want to do is waste t...Read More
Why Goat Milk?
What's all the buzz about Goat Milk? Is it safe for those with sensitive skin? Is it just another fad like Goat Yoga, or is this a product that is ...Read More
Using Vectors of th...
Learning the anatomy of the face has been one of the most fascinating parts of my career as an Esthetician. In this article, we will explore how to...Read More