Aftercare Following a PLLA Facial Filler Treatment
Proper aftercare following a PLLA Facial Filler treatment is important. This will ensure PLLA gets as deep into the hair follicle as possible. This deep penetration begins the building process that super charges collagen production.
Here's the steps you can recommend to your clients:
- Do not wash face or get the face wet for a minimum of12 hours following the PLLA Facial Filler Mask treatment.
- Do not exercise or sweat for 12 hours following the PLLA Facial Filler Mask treatment. Sweat will push product out of the skin.
- For the first 3 (three) days, avoid any exfoliation. This means no exfoliating cleansers, no acids, no enzymes, no Retin A, or retinoids, no scrubbing devices, and no firm rubbing. Use basic products during this time and be gentle.
- AFTER the first 3 (three) days, it is fine to incorporate a light exfoliation back into the routine.
- While undergoing a series of PLLA Facial Filler Mask treatments, do not do harsh chemical exfoliation, or hair removal down to the root or follicle beneath the skin. This will prevent the building process.
- Apply sunscreen daily.
- Use a nighttime moisturizer before bed.
It's a good idea to put these aftercare steps on paper, print it, and give it to your client for ease ad peace of mind.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to follow up with your client around day 7 following the PLLA Facial Filler Mask treatment. This will help her be patient with the process and feel the TLC she deserves.
# # #
In July 2021 we changed platforms. If you haven't re-registered your wholesale account, you will need to do so to log in? Registration will give you access to confidential wholesale pricing and a FREE subscription to the Esthetician Only Newsletter. Complete the registration form today!
Introduce Your Clie...
The USA skincare market was valued at $26.92 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD $37.13 billion by 2026. This is a growth rate of 4.08% f...Read More
My Top 3 Secrets to...
I’ve been in this business for 20+ year and the first 15 years were filled with struggle. I shudder to even think about it. The struggle was not fu...Read More
Preparation - SculP...
Less is more when preparing the skin for a SculPLLA Facial Filler Mask treatment for the best results. Understanding this and how to prep the skin ...Read More